TheMapPinJunkie

TheMapPinJunkie

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

Dear 2015,
Thank you for the opportunities you presented me, both professionally and personally. While I spent way too much time on airplane for business, you helped me reach a milestone and personal goal of visiting my 6th continent. What a magical adventure! Australia and New Zealand were otherwordly and breathtaking. On the home front, work brought me some great clients, interesting projects, good colleagues, and more travel. It was a great year, filled with health, happiness, and love. I wish you, 2015, good bye. May 2016 be as kind and obliging and bring me more opportunities for travel, continued health and prosperity for me and my loved ones.

My deepest wish is for everyone to have safety, access to healthy food, useful endeavors to occupy the body and mind, and a willingness to accept others. May 2016 shine on all of us with good fortune, tolerance, and wisdom.
peace, love, and travel
the Map Pin Junkie

My 2015 travel recap in a few photos. As a reminder, these images are mine and protected by all applicable copyrights.


No comments:

Post a Comment