TheMapPinJunkie

TheMapPinJunkie

Monday, September 28, 2015

Blood Moon - September 2015

Enjoying a bit of time at home, I was super-stoked for the Blood Moon this month! The view was pretty great from my own backyard and while I couldn't find my tripod, the rock I used seemed to work out well.

The mystery of space has always appealed to me and I was in hog heaven as I watched the entire eclipse. While it didn't bring the end of the world, the zombie apocalypse, or other prophetic bad news, I did notice my neighbors were a bit weirder than normal. =)

I could post the entire collection and bore you to tears with 100 images that only vary slightly, so here is my favorite of the bunch. Lucky timing, I caught a plane moving through my frame.
(as always, please respect image right. do not use without linking back to me, thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment