TheMapPinJunkie

TheMapPinJunkie

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Business Travel - Back in San Antonio

My current project has been in high gear for the past several weeks and I traveled back to San Antonio last weekend. I found myself staying over this weekend so I ventured out to entertain myself this weekend.

I am a sucker for interesting architectural details and the city is full of great examples. From the courtyard at the Menger Hotel to the Mission of San Jose, there is something beautiful around every corner. Here are a few shots for you to enjoy. If you find yourself in San Antonio, take some time to enjoy what this beautiful city has to offer. 











The weather in August is hot and humid but certainly bearable with the right preparations, including sun block, light layers, a hat, and lots of water. Do that and you'll enjoy your visit a lot more.

Until next time,
Peace, love, and travel!








No comments:

Post a Comment