TheMapPinJunkie

TheMapPinJunkie

Monday, June 8, 2015

National Pet Appreciation Week!

As much as I love to travel, I love to spend time relaxing at home with the dogs. If you have a cherished pet, you may understand what I mean. To that end, I was tickled to find that this week is National Pet Appreciation Week.

Now, my dogs are appreciated on a daily basis but I think they are still smarting from my recent absence (gallivanting around the Antipodes). Despite the frequent trips made to McD's for plain hamburgers I don't know if they've forgiven me yet.

No matter. We had plenty of fun this weekend waiting for the pool to refill after a thorough draining and cleaning. So, in honor of National Pet Appreciation Week and my furry companions that add so much joy to our lives, here are some photos of their inherent Boxer-ness.

What plans do you have to celebrate your furry, scaly, feathery or leathery best friend?

Peace, love, and travel!


PS - as a disclaimer, when I travel and can't take the dogs they always have a live-in sitter who attends to their every need. They are never left unattended and I am thankful I have the means to spoil them as I do. Be sure to make appropriate arrangements for your pets when you travel.


Roman ready to play!


He won't be denied his evening swim, even if the pool isn't completely full.
The boys and their backsides.
Diego coming in for a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment