TheMapPinJunkie

TheMapPinJunkie

Monday, October 12, 2015

The Best iPad Case For Travel?

I love travel tools that save me space, especially when they are pretty to look at. Case in point, the Piel iPad Air envelope case/stand. Made of the high-quality leather for which they are known, this case provides protection for the iPad and features several slots of cards, a note pad, and slip pockets for receipts, boarding passes, and a passport. I've been using mine for some time now and it has only gotten better with use. The only drawback is that the corner straps are very tight and can push the power button. To avoid this, I only wrap three of the four straps over the iPad, which seems to be sufficient. Check out all the Piel iPad/reader products here: http://pielleather.com/shop/index.php/executive/ipad-tablet-cases.html

I got my case on eBags.com, here: http://www.ebags.com/product/piel/ipad-air-envelope-casestand/284368?productid=10337530

 It features an easel-type stand.


Saddle
Inside view of pen loop, card slots, note pad, and slip pockets. Really functional!

















No comments:

Post a Comment